05 setembro 2014

Step by Step

I have worked hard last few years before changing all my life. I always studied hard, never accepted accommodate me in any job that I did and I always want more! I chose big challenges and of course, could not be different now. I could say that this lifestyle is what really keeps me moving!!!

I opened my Pilates Studio at 26 yr old and I'm very happy with my career. Shortly, many things has changed in my life, I became mother, moved from my country, started a new life in a new culture, language and environment.. Just now, I'm working again and there is no better feeling than to continue on active duty, in different styles but in the same profession I always loved: Teaching and Change people's lives.

BioGestão: My style to change people's live
Researcher and Speaker

..About my new life in another country, everything I chose was planned, but in the practice is not so simple. Learn how to express by myself in a new language is the toughest of challenges. Took me a few months ... And today, I can finally say that this step is (almost) finished, while the lives of all of us at home has been arranged.

Studying a lot... test day #GV
Option Class Poker #GV
Best student? :)) I will never forget! #GV


I want to say thank for my teachers and all friends I made! ..with love and patience you taught me to win this stage.
Difficult days are going away ..
Welcome my harvest time !!

Thanks Lord
Gratitude!!

Cheer my friends!!
Brasil - Japan - Korea - Mongolia - Venezuela
Taiwan - Philippines - Brasil - Venezuela - Mongolia - Korea - Japan - Brasil
Brasil - Korea - Taiwan - Colombia - Canada
Canada - Colombia - Korea - Brasil - Japan - Mexico
Brasil - Korea - Mexico - China
Feijoada Day Carina's Home - Poker - Heineken - Corona - Caipirinha - Drinks
:))))
Having fun and Celebreting! Japanese food
My best, Mongolia friend!! Chef, Experiences, Bike, Drinks.. I love you in my home!!

How forget the first PUB? Crazy!! All the world!!

My mineirinha!!! Love!!

ahahaha Who starts at GV in 2015 will see us in all books #modelando #memories 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Campo de Opniões e Mural de Visitas

Exercitar o corpo demanda muito mais do que movimento, hidratação e avaliação física. Pense comigo, estimular suas Capacidades Físicas, seja ela Força, Resistência Aeróbica, Flexibilidade ou algo mais proprioceptivo como Agilidade, Explosão, Ritmo, Equilíbrio, enfim, habilidades geradas pela combinação de 2 ou mais capacidades, se difunde no corpo humano somente quando há uma boa "fundação" formando a base necessária pra seguir adiante.

Entregar-se além do corpo também vale. Envolva-se com sua saúde e descubra o universo de infititas possibilidades deste corpo incrível que possuímos. Seja você como for, com suas limitações ou não, todos somos capazes de explorar e evoluir. Exercite-se!

Que tal começar pela Conscientização de sí proprio?

Meu objetivo com este blog é discutir a relação íntima entre corpo, mente e espírito. Através de relatos pessoais e pesquisas atuais, discutir os comportamentos e a realidade que envolve a Conscientização Corporal em prol da saúde.

Seja benvindo!

Yoga

Yoga
Consciência Corporal, Flexibilidade

Montain Bike

Montain Bike
Trilhas, Serra do Japi

Acqua Ride

Acqua Ride
Bote Individual, Corredeiras Águas Brancas

Duck

Duck
Remo, Descidas em Corredeiras

Caminhada Ecológica

Caminhada Ecológica
Projeto Esporte e Lazer na Cidade

Visualizações de páginas da semana passada

Seguidores